Welcome to Calvary Baptist Church
We are glad you have chosen to visit our website. Please browse our ministries and ask any questions you may have.
For our first time guests, please browse the information below. We want to make it easy for you to come and begin to see what we’re like, and how you might fit here.
Our Service Times:
- 8:00 AM Worship Service 1
- 9:15 AM Sunday School – Kindergarten through grade 12; ABF (Adult Bible Fellowships) for all adults – 8 different classes throughout the building – so you can take your pick! (There’s a map on the wall of where each one meets just inside each main entrance.) *
- 10:45 AM Worship Service 2 *
- 6:00 PM Evening Worship Service *
- 6:00-8:15 PM – AWANA clubs for children age 4 through grade 8 (September – May)
- 6:45 PM – IMPACT Bible Studies and Youth Group for grades 9-12
* denotes childcare available for infants up through age 5
Our 2 main entrances:
“Gym entrance” – This entrance is on the west side of the building set back in the large parking lot. You will see glass doors underneath a canopy. This entrance is the easiest entrance to use to take your children to the nurseries or Sunday School classes. When you come in the doors, go downstairs and to the right in the foyer are the Infant and 2’s and 3’s nursery.
“Front entrance” – This entrance is on the south end of the building closest to Airport ave. It has a covered entrance through which a car may drive to allow people to enter the building on the auditorium and office upper level of the church. There is a limited use elevator in this foyer to allow those who may need assistance, to get to the lower level.
What to expect in our services:
Our services will be centered around expository teaching from the Bible that relates to life. The other aspects of worship that are included are music that points us to worship God and is related to what is being taught from the Bible. The music is accompanied by a variety of instruments and vocalists that strive to match the message of the music, whether upbeat and exciting in praise, or subdued and introspective as we worship together. Other aspects of worship that you can expect will be opportunities to give in the offering, pray individually or as groups at times, and hear updates from our missionaries and others who minister with us and on our behalf here in Wisconsin and around the World.
Our services are televised by the River Cities Community Access Cable Channel. The services are aired at noon each Sunday. We can currently be seen at:
- Solarus TV (WCTC InVision) channel 3
- Charter Cable channel 4
You can also listen to our sermons online by clicking this link